Finally I got custom domain name for my blog free!!
Hey guys Finally I got custom domain Free
Feeling Jealously
So How I got free domain domain very simple
Just go to Freenom.com and register yourself and then any type of domain and then Open my domains tab from upper right Domains drop down menu.
Then goto To your Blogger account and then click on setting and then click on third part domain name and type the domain name that just before you have register then it will show an error .
Then goto again Freenom my domains and click on manage then click on manage dns .
Wooww!!!!1 You have a new custom domain name for your Blogger.
For any query just comment it down I will help you.
Bye
Feeling Jealously
So How I got free domain domain very simple
Just go to Freenom.com and register yourself and then any type of domain and then Open my domains tab from upper right Domains drop down menu.
Then goto To your Blogger account and then click on setting and then click on third part domain name and type the domain name that just before you have register then it will show an error .
Then goto again Freenom my domains and click on manage then click on manage dns .
Wooww!!!!1 You have a new custom domain name for your Blogger.
For any query just comment it down I will help you.
Bye

0 comments: